That’s right my hungry friends, Gourmet Street is now available on Itch.Io! Those of you who backed the kickstarter should have received your key this morning and those of you who missed out on the kickstarter now have a chance to buy it!
- A New Setting! – Gourmet Street, a collection of scattered and bizarrely connected alleyways, it seems to pop up in any settlement large enough to begin thinking of itself as a city. Stacked high in wood carts, laid out on intricate rugs, swimming in a myriad of sauces, food is the name of the game on Gourmet Street.
- ONE MILLION Food Vendors and Menus! – Never eat the same thing twice! Generate from 8,000 possible unique food vendors and LITERALLY ONE MILLION possible dishes; ranging from Soft-shelled Crabman Sandwiches with Tzatziki sauce and Egg Coffee, to Myconid Zapiekanka in Pesto with a shot of Absinthe!
- Food Factions! – From the hyper-radical (and slightly deranged) Neuvo Gastro-Alchemists, to the fanatical and militant Vinegar Knights, the food factions each come with their own wants, goals, and boons, IF you choose to serve them…
- A One-Page Adventure: ESCAPE FROM GOURMET STREET! Help a pair (or trio) of star-crossed lovers escape from Gourmet Street in a Snake-and-Ladders inspired chase! Fend off rival lovers, food cart brawls and escaped dishes as you dash through the alleys of Gourmet Street!
- And More! Monsters, magic items, and cookbooks for both Players and GMs to use and abuse!
4 thoughts on “Gourmet Street Now Available!”
I have never heard of zapiekanka, but now I desperately want to go to Poland.
This is the exact sort of reaction I wanted with this. Find something new and weird, expand your taste palette!
Thank you so much for this material. I wanted to thank you and to let you know that your material provided me the base for an adventure arc in a brazilian fantasy RPG called Tormenta20. The arc is called "Fear and loathing in Flavortown" in your honor.
If you ever expand this material, please show some love for brazilian cuisine. Spiced roc coxinha for the win!
I'm so excited to hear you're enjoying this! Hopefully my adventure "RISE OF THE MEAT MOON" for Gourmet Street will be complete sooner than later. Please let me know more about your flavorful adventures as they progress, I'd be very excited to hear all the greasy delicious details! Also Coxinha looks delicious, I will need to grill my cousins in Brazil for a recipe!